- "While We're Waiting" Weekend Retreat for Bereaved Parents
- "While We're Waiting" Mini-Retreat for Bereaved Moms
- "While We're Waiting" Weekend Retreat for Bereaved Dads
- Speaking Schedule
- Contact Me
- Request a HOPE Package
- Register for a "While We're Waiting" Event
- "While We're Waiting" Support Group
- Donate to "While We're Waiting"
- "While We're Waiting" Refuge
Monday, June 15, 2009
For some time, I've felt God prompting me to do something with Hannah's story. Several people have contacted me requesting copies of all the emails sent out during Hannah's illness, and I have finally decided that a blog may be the best way to make them available for people to read. When Hannah first got sick, she and I discussed the possibility of creating a blog as a way to keep people updated and aware of her situation, but she was a very private person, and just didn't want that kind of attention. So instead, we did email updates, and these emails became a journal of her entire journey through brain cancer and into the arms of Jesus. I have posted all of these emails in chronological order on this blog, and I pray that God will use them in whatever way He sees fit. I continue to be amazed and humbled by how He has used Hannah's story to touch lives!
Written by Jill Sullivan at 11:12 AM