- "While We're Waiting" Weekend Retreat for Bereaved Parents
- "While We're Waiting" Mini-Retreat for Bereaved Moms
- "While We're Waiting" Weekend Retreat for Bereaved Dads
- Speaking Schedule
- Contact Me
- Request a HOPE Package
- Register for a "While We're Waiting" Event
- "While We're Waiting" Support Group
- Donate to "While We're Waiting"
- "While We're Waiting" Refuge
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Today we went to the Little Rock Aiport and said good-bye to my brother Steve, his wife, Laura, and their two precious girls, Julia and Katie Joy. They are missionaries in Indonesia, where Steve is a pilot with Mission Aviation Fellowship. They came home on a six-month furlough in December, and were with us through some of the most difficult days of Hannah's illness and homegoing. They are not scheduled to return to the U.S. for 3 1/2 years, so it was hard to say good-bye...we will really miss them! It will take them about 48 hours of traveling to actually arrive at their home in Indonesia...not easy with two little girls...so prayers for their safe journey would be appreciated. If you would like to read more about their work in Indonesia, check out their blog at www.borneoflyer.com.
Written by Jill Sullivan at 7:28 PM