- "While We're Waiting" Weekend Retreat for Bereaved Parents
- "While We're Waiting" Mini-Retreat for Bereaved Moms
- "While We're Waiting" Weekend Retreat for Bereaved Dads
- Speaking Schedule
- Contact Me
- Request a HOPE Package
- Register for a "While We're Waiting" Event
- "While We're Waiting" Support Group
- Donate to "While We're Waiting"
- "While We're Waiting" Refuge
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Hannah Update 6.16.08
Time for our weekly update…Hannah had her bloodwork done today, as she does every Monday, and her counts overall were pretty good. Her platelets have really dropped off, from 138,000 last week to 47,000 this week, but I think that is to be expected following chemotherapy. They won’t give her platelets unless they drop below 21,000…but they also won’t let her start her next chemo treatment until they get up to at least 75,000. The best news is that she has really been feeling good over the last couple of weeks. She had a great time with her grandparents and cousins last week, and was able to do lots of fun things, like horseback riding and kayaking. We are so thankful that she felt good and was able to enjoy herself the whole time.