Monday, April 1, 2019

The Origin of While We're Waiting (Part 6)

This post is #197 in a series ... Through this series of posts I plan to share our family's experiences during and following our 17-year-old daughter's year-long battle with brain cancer, which began in February of 2008. My desire is to process through the events of that period from the perspective that a decade of time has brought ... for myself, really. But if you'd like to follow along, you're welcome to join me.


Read Part One
Read Part Two
Read Part Three
Read Part Four
Read Part Five

Eight years ago this evening, we kicked off our very first While We're Waiting Weekend for Bereaved Parents.  I could try to describe it now, eight years later, but it wouldn't be nearly as effective as pointing you to the blog post I wrote on April 5th, 2011, summarizing the events and sharing pictures of that incredibly special weekend. 

Click HERE to read about our very first While We're Waiting Weekend. 

No comments: