Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mr. Ben

Please keep the Fields family in your prayers today...20-month old Mr. Ben is in the arms of Jesus this morning after a life-long battle with Menkes Disease. Menkes causes problems with the absorption of copper in the body, and is so rare that Ben was the only child in Arkansas who had it. Ben has touched many lives in his short life, and I believe that, like ripples on a pond, his impact will continue. Please pray for his mom and dad, Jamie and Travis, and his big sister, Anna, as they move through the difficult days ahead.

"...In Your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them." Psalm 139:16

1 comment:

Melissa McCone said...

I just updated myself with Mr. Bens story yesterday. I was heartbroken when I read this on your blog this morning. We will be praying for this family. Still keeping your family constantly in our thoughts and prayers!
Melissa