- "While We're Waiting" Weekend Retreat for Bereaved Parents
- "While We're Waiting" Mini-Retreat for Bereaved Moms
- "While We're Waiting" Weekend Retreat for Bereaved Dads
- Speaking Schedule
- Contact Me
- Request a HOPE Package
- Register for a "While We're Waiting" Event
- "While We're Waiting" Support Group
- Donate to "While We're Waiting"
- "While We're Waiting" Refuge
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Prayer Request Update
I just wanted to give a quick update on Molly McKim this morning. After traveling all the way to Little Rock and getting partially through pre-op procedures, it was determined that the liver was not healthy enough for transplant. So, for the third time, Molly and her family had to travel home with great disappointment. Please continue to lift them up in your prayers...that God will give them strength for each day and fill them with peace as they await the perfect liver for Molly. Thank you for your prayers...I know from personal experience how much they mean to a hurting family!
Written by Jill Sullivan at 7:20 AM