- "While We're Waiting" Weekend Retreat for Bereaved Parents
- "While We're Waiting" Mini-Retreat for Bereaved Moms
- "While We're Waiting" Weekend Retreat for Bereaved Dads
- Speaking Schedule
- Contact Me
- Request a HOPE Package
- Register for a "While We're Waiting" Event
- "While We're Waiting" Support Group
- Donate to "While We're Waiting"
- "While We're Waiting" Refuge
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Please pray for Mallory Turner, a teenage girl from a nearby community who was in a serious car accident a couple of days ago. She has some crushed vertebrae in her neck, and underwent several hours of surgery tonight to repair them...now she will have a long recovery ahead of her. We don't personally know her, but we've been told that she is an amazing Christian girl who has heard Hannah's story, and she is actually viewing what has happened to her as her "storm". She says that if Hannah can go through what she did, then she can handle this. I can't tell you what that means to me as a mother...to know that God is using Hannah's story to minister to this girl in her time of need...it's just amazing! Please pray for Mallory's family, too...I know they are exhausted! The prayers of God's people mean more than you can imagine in a situation like this, and I know from personal experience that they will be felt and appreciated.
Written by Jill Sullivan at 11:01 PM