Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wacky Wednesday -- Wacky Prom Pictures

One of the things I love most about Bethany is her fun-loving nature.  Ever since she was a little girl, she's had a playful spirit.  I guess I enjoy that so much because it is such a contrast to my own personality.  I sometimes think I was born a middle-aged woman!

Anyway, this past Saturday night was Bethany's senior prom.  We took tons of pictures ... mostly serious, but lots of fun ones, too.  Her boyfriend is blessed with the same playfulness, so we had a good time with our amateur photo shoot.  So, on this wacky Wednesday, I thought I'd share some of these fun pictures.

First, one serious picture so you can see what they really look like ...


Now a few pictures taken around our house ...




Then we headed to a nearby river, a very popular pre-prom photo spot ...





Here they are demonstrating how they're going to dance at the prom ...


And, since her basketball shoes just happened to match her dress, we decided to include them in a few pictures ...




I mean, how fun is that?

Finally, I wanted to include my favorite picture of the day ...


Four years ago, I could not have imagined that we would ever have another family picture like this one.  We are a blessed family, and God has been faithful to restore our joy.  Oh, how we miss our Hannah when we have family times like this, but we know we have eternity to look forward to.  In the meantime, we'll continue to "hope for what we do not see, eagerly waiting for it with perseverance."  (Romans 8:25)

No comments: