- "While We're Waiting" Weekend Retreat for Bereaved Parents
- "While We're Waiting" Mini-Retreat for Bereaved Moms
- "While We're Waiting" Weekend Retreat for Bereaved Dads
- Speaking Schedule
- Contact Me
- Request a HOPE Package
- Register for a "While We're Waiting" Event
- "While We're Waiting" Support Group
- Donate to "While We're Waiting"
- "While We're Waiting" Refuge
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Thoughtful Thursday -- If You've Ever Thought About Coming to a WWW Retreat...
If you are a bereaved parent, and you've ever thought about coming to a While We're Waiting Weekend retreat, but you're just not sure if it's for you ... you need to listen to this interview. Moody Radio interviewed our good friends and While We're Waiting Weekend co-hosts, Larry and Janice Brown, and it is an excellent interview. It is lengthy, and will take about 40 minutes if you listen to the whole thing (the interview with the Browns actually starts around the 9:30 mark). If you're mostly interested in hearing about the retreats, you can just listen to about the first fifteen minutes or so. For the remainder of the interview, they tell the story of the life and death of their son, Adam, who was a member of SEAL Team Six, and how their faith has carried them through these last couple of years. If you take the time to listen to the entire thing, I can promise you, you will be blessed. So pour yourself a glass of sweet tea, put your feet up, and give it a listen. You will not be sorry.