- "While We're Waiting" Weekend Retreat for Bereaved Parents
- "While We're Waiting" Mini-Retreat for Bereaved Moms
- "While We're Waiting" Weekend Retreat for Bereaved Dads
- Speaking Schedule
- Contact Me
- Request a HOPE Package
- Register for a "While We're Waiting" Event
- "While We're Waiting" Support Group
- Donate to "While We're Waiting"
- "While We're Waiting" Refuge
Monday, May 23, 2011
Update on Glory Girl
Since my last post about Miss Glory, several of you have asked for an update. I talked with my sister-in-law last night via text. She attends church with Glory's family in Van Buren, and she told me that things were looking better. Her kidneys had apparently been in danger of shutting down, but now seem to be functioning again, and they are talking about removing her breathing tube soon. The fever is down, and the infection appers to be under control. Her mom said she felt like "Glory was back."
I've never actually met Glory or her mom, but I've felt such a bond with this family ever since hearing about Glory's story, which started before she was even born. And how could you not fall in love with a face like that?!
Thank you all so much for your prayers for this sweet baby. She's still got a long road ahead of her, so please continue to lift her up in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by Jill Sullivan at 12:51 PM