Thursday, June 18, 2009

Saying Good-Bye...

Today we went to the Little Rock Aiport and said good-bye to my brother Steve, his wife, Laura, and their two precious girls, Julia and Katie Joy. They are missionaries in Indonesia, where Steve is a pilot with Mission Aviation Fellowship. They came home on a six-month furlough in December, and were with us through some of the most difficult days of Hannah's illness and homegoing. They are not scheduled to return to the U.S. for 3 1/2 years, so it was hard to say good-bye...we will really miss them! It will take them about 48 hours of traveling to actually arrive at their home in Indonesia...not easy with two little girls...so prayers for their safe journey would be appreciated. If you would like to read more about their work in Indonesia, check out their blog at www.borneoflyer.com.

1 comment:

Lori Harper said...

What an amazing family. I will be praying for their safety and their mission work. How awesome what they are doing for the Lord. Love your blog!! I often think of how Hannah changed my life and the life of my dear friend who is now a Christian. Keeping your family in my prayers. Much Love!